Items in this section may require IU Network ID Authentication
- Update Your Webserve Account Contact
- As the owner, you can update the contact and other information on the account.
- Delete Request for a Web Account - Accessible to account owners only
- The owner of an account may use this application to close a web account. If the owner is unknown, retired or has left IU, please contact the IU Webmaster for assistance.
- Transferring Web Account Ownership
- The owner of an account may transfer ownership of a web account to another appropriate owner. If the owner is unknown, retired or has left IU, please contact the IU Webmaster for assistance.
Rename Request for a Web Account
- Rename requests are no longer available. Instead, it is recommended that you create a new web account and redirect the old site. If you wish to redirect web site visitors to your new account name, you should not rename the account but instead request a new account and use the current account to redirect visitors to the site's new location. This redirect can be in place for 6 months at which point you should close your old account.