Renew Terms of Agreement for Webserve
All Webserve accounts owners are required to read the Webserve Service Agreement and renew their agreement online. The renewal is done at the start of service or whenever the account has been transferred to a new owner. The account must be renewed annually. The following will show you, the account owner, how to renew your terms of agreement.
1. Using your personal username and passphrase, login to the WebTech Services Management web site.
2. Click "List Your Accounts"
3. Next to your Webserve account, click "Manage"
4. Read and accept the Terms of Agreement by typing "YES"
5. Click the "Renew" button to renew your agreement for another year